- http://quiltinformation.com/ This new site contains many links for events, shops, guilds and more.
- http://www.selvedge.org Directed towards an international, discerning audience, Selvedge covers fine textiles in every context: fine art, interiors, fashion, travel and shopping. They try to provide a comprehensive resource for a wide audience of textile enthusiasts.
- www.creativetraces.com Link to a project called "Piecing a Quilt of Life" which is sponsoring an exhibit of work by senior women quilters from across the United States and Canada.
- www.sjquiltmuseum.org Link to the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles
- www.thequiltermag.com Link to The Quilter Magazine Online
- www.fibreartsonline.com Link to a website with many links to businesses related to fibre and textiles.
- www.gatewayquiltsnstuff.com Link to Toby Lischko's website. St. Louis area resident, Toby writes about quilts, designs quilts and quilt fabrics, teaches quilting classes and publishes her own line of patterns.