- http://www.bitsnpiecesguild.com/ Bits 'n' Pieces Guild in St. Louis, MO
- http://www.balifab.com The Bali Fabrics web-site. See the entire fabric collection on line
- http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~quilt/ H-Quilts which is a moderated internet discussion forum whose purpose is to provide an exchange of information for individuals around the world engaged in quilting research and documentation.
- http://www.selvedge.org Directed towards an international, discerning audience, Selvedge covers fine textiles in every context: fine art, interiors, fashion, travel and shopping. They try to provide a comprehensive resource for a wide audience of textile enthusiasts.
- www.sjquiltmuseum.org Link to the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles